All business application can be emailed to Meow@koalateagaming.com
When sending through a business application please look at it as a proposal add as much information as possible including,
-Name of business?
-Who is applying and will be working there?
-Can you keep your business active?
-What RP will it add to the city?
-What will you require for said business?
-Location of business?
^ This is just an idea of what you should be adding in your proposal please add as much detail as possible.
1. All business owners are required to pay a one-off business license fee to the government of $1,000,000 (To Meow)
2. Each business will be given a Discord tag and a category of text and voice channels that must be used when discussing the business or while working for the business. No extra Discord is to be used if you require more channels let Meow know she can add them for you.
3. The Boss (Only two may have that role) MUST make sure that if they are away for a certain amount of time they have organised a manager to run the business while they are away if the business is seen to be inactive or hardly available it will be removed.
4. As the business owner, you must create a google application form for people to apply to work there (If you plan to hire) and send it through to Meow to add the website applications with a logo. You are responsible for checking the applications and hiring people promptly and making it clear why if you aren’t hiring people through DMs.
5. If you have members employed by you or you yourself are apart of an organisation your business is not affiliated to those organisations
The business is owned by one to two people only. You may blacklist people from your business for serious reasons, not for other organisation affiliations. It is also not an exclusive gang turf or hang out and can not be used as one.
6. Every last Monday of the month Businesses will be reviewed to see if they are offering enough to the city through RP and activity if not they may be removed from the owner and offered to someone else.
7. You may use your business for illegal dealings but you do risk losing the business if the Police catch you and may shut it down.
8. Weekly rent will be discussed with each business to pay for the building they are operating out of.
9. If the business is inactive (Not open or anyone on duty) for a week the business will receive a strike each business has 3 strikes after 3 strikes Business will be removed. Breaking any of the Business rules or guidelines can also lead to a strike.
10. Each business will be on the phone for everyone to contact.
11. All businesses will not have an on/off duty and will no longer be shown on the scoreboard it is up to you to promote your business through word of mouth, twitter & /ads.
12. Hiring and firing- If you need someone hired you can get the person you are hiring to put a /report in when they are in-game with their ID and job rank needed and a staff member will sort it, For Firing, we need the boss to make a ticket in Discord with the Name of the person in character and Steam name please so it can be removed off the database.
13. As a business owner, You are representing the KTG community please treat owing a business with respect a lot of people would love that opportunity.
14. The boss will have access to the society fund where all the money from the bills goes, You may withdraw and deposit, As for pays these are set by the government and cannot be changed extra pay can be a bonus system from the society fund. I suggest a spreadsheet with access from all to log all the work.
These rules and guidelines are subject to change at any time.
Last updated 30th May 2020
Copyright © 2020 Koala Tea Gaming - All Rights Reserved.
Koala Tea Gaming