Founded in Melbourne Warlocks have now moved to NSW for a fresh start they had a tragic start in NSW losing the leader Eion & Patched member Baz. But are looking to start again with the three Trubal brothers taking over in Mirror Park.
Outsiders originating in Melbourne have also moved to NSW for a new startup in Grapeseed. With Buster in charge and plenty of loyal long term members can they take over?
Forum Drive Family originating in Melbourne run by Smoke/Soul Profit & the Profit family Have now moved on to NSW with a change of Leadership to Chauncey Pumble.
Lunatix Outlaw Motorcycle Club founded in 2018 by Baz Power. Recently patched over the Mohicans MC, with Chapters spanning over 3 states these hardcore bikers live and die for the club. Lunatix Forever Forever Lunatix.
The Lopez Family, originating in Tijuana, departed with Mexican cartels disconcerted. After escaping Mexico, finding their way to NSW, the founding seven saw the ripe fruits of the city, ready for the taking.
Never assume that loud is strong and quiet is weak. The fiercest storms rise from the calmest of seas.
After trying out a few different paths in life James finally decided to go after his dream of creating his own MC called Los Muertos going back to his Mexican roots.
Residing out of Stab city, This new MC plans to be more low key but ruthless around the city of Sydney
1. All requests MUST go through and be approved by Meow.
2. All organisations with the intent to carry on illegal activities will have a maximum number of members being 15 total. (All members must be registered and be in KTG discord with gang tag)
3. When communicating in RP to your members all in character coms must come through in-game for all-around to hear, You must have a radio (Purchased from 24/7) on you and if you get it confiscated you must deafen and make sure you are not tempted to share information to others in your chat as that is meta. When Rping you must be in your KTG org talkies channel for admin purposes. Your channel is bound to your gang discord tag so no one else can get in. All gangs have a 900 frequency channel.
4. Meow MUST be present in your organisation’s discord and have admin perms. (This information will not be shared)
-As per rule 3, you must use KTG Discord when RPing on our server.
5. Not following server/gang rules will see your organisation disbanded.
6. Gang/org violence-Bare in mind attacks can happen anywhere making your whereabouts known as an org is at your own risk, Please try to keep large scale shootouts away from the public areas and civs. War rules are separate.
7. As a gang/organisation if you are doing illegal things you are more likely to get police attention please do not just shoot up police and or civs for no reason please remember you choose that life you will have heat and gain a reputation of being a criminal.
8. Do NOT constantly call RDM/VDM if players seek revenge on your organisation! This is naturally going to happen, stay in character role-play it out. Not every role-play is going to be won by your organisation.
9. If you are “killed” during a gang attack you are to not re-engage in that RP for at least 1 hour. This gives a gang a chance of getting on top of the RP and cops a chance to handle the situation and stops major shootouts continuing for hours.
10. Your organisation can leave their property at any given time. Keep in mind this CAN leave your property open for a possible attack ( Do NOT cry failrp/RDM because of this).
11. Inactive orgs will be disbanded.
12. The strikes-your organisation will get 3 strikes as a whole this goes for individual strikes as well, If a member receives a strike your gang receives a strike you get 3 strikes and the verified status of your gang is gone. This will be very strict from now on.
13. You may have one piece of clothing added into the server we prefer you get this made most people use Bikermods.com
14. When you are removed/leave a gang if your gang chooses to “kill” you out of the RP you must first go along with the RP and not try to avoid it in any way and second after the RP is finished to continue you need to put a ticket in Discord for the devs to change your name and phone number you must also change the look of your character entirely essentially permaing that character. If you are not willing to lose your character to the RP of being in a gang then I suggest you rethink being in a gang.
This is classed as a soft perma you may keep your characters items but your memory, characters look and friendships are gone.
If your gang allows you to walk away (Which I strongly suggest not being a common thing) then you will remember everything and not have to change your character.
In order to "Soft perma" you must be a full member of the gang and have been in the gang for longer 2 months. Otherwise your character walks free (Leaders choice) or you full perma if you are not willing to full perma I suggest not joining a gang.
-Drive-bys are strongly frowned upon unless you are clearly in gang cars/colours and are not shooting to kill just prove a point.
-Gang patches, There needs to be an RP where the patch is removed and the person who stole the patch must use that in an RP within 24 hours.
The person who lost their patch must not wear another one for at least 24hours until you get “a new one” must be taken off an alive person not a body.
-All new members must go through Meow for a history check (NO tags on Discord must be given unless given the Ok by Meow) they must also have a meeting with Meow and the leader of the group to make sure they understand all the rules.
-You cannot have an org member/character who is also an Ambo or Police officer.(Though this should be clear)
-Group hopping will no longer be allowed without Meows ok. Choose wisely it is unrealistic to jump from group to group. If your character was in one gang it may be never be in another one ever again. Starting 27/05/20
-Please be considerate of numbers around your gang, players engaging in a more social style of roleplay are not limited by group size, but should remember that this kind of roleplay, in large groups, can be intimidating at times-Perks are a reward for good behaviour Meow will offer these to gangs that are seen to add quality RP to the server follow the rules & add to the orgs RP. Do not ask for perks.
-Job role can be added but you will receive no pay it is up to you to fund your org.
-Please remember as head of your gang/org you are responsible for your members and the server/gang rule they break. Rule breaks reflect badly on you as the leader.
-Gangs naturally will not get along with most other gangs/organisations please do not have truces with every other organisation to avoid conflict or to gang up on others constantly
-A cap of 6 members may participate in all heists and robberies.
-No heists or banks are to be done with other organisations.
-Player run businesses gang affiliated or not are to be free of all hostile RP at all times no kidnapping/hostage taking drive by shooting no hostile RP at all. Conversations are fine nothing that can harm a civ or the business as a whole.
Player run businesses are not to be used as a place to hide to avoid RP this will be classed as power gaming
*These rules are subject to change at any time at the discretion of the Admin team.
Last updated 5th July 2020
Copyright © 2020 Koala Tea Gaming - All Rights Reserved.
Koala Tea Gaming